Would you be worried if you found this....

With all that is going in the world normal people don't make jokes like that anymore. Only someone with strange fantasies makes statements like his. He may say he is joking but he has the capability to do something bad if given the opportunity. He may not have the "balls" to do anything, but someone like that has a trigger that will light a fuse that will only end badly. Good on you for reporting it.

13 minutes ago, Tim B. said:

He may say he is joking but he has the capability to something bad if given the opportunity. 

Late to join the conversation in this one, but I think this point is what makes this whole thing really disturbing.  You have someone here who is in the perfect position and has ample opportunity to do a whole lot of harm. Hubby and I just had a conversation last cruise about how safe ships really are...

I personally wouldn't even feel assured by just leaving it with Royal. They, of course, will look out for their own interests first. I agree with some of the others to alert even a higher level of authority. And @monctonguy thank you for reporting it. Hopefully you hear something back from them and not just swept under the rug. 

8 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Late to join the conversation in this one, but I think this point is what makes this whole thing really disturbing.  You have someone here who is in the perfect position and has ample opportunity to do a whole lot of harm. Hubby and I just had a conversation last cruise about how safe ships really are...

I personally wouldn't even feel assured by just leaving it with Royal. They, of course, will look out for their own interests first. I agree with some of the others to alert even a higher level of authority. And @monctonguy thank you for reporting it. Hopefully you hear something back from them and not just swept under the rug. 

I am currently @ RC in Miami and I’m headed in to make sure this gets follow up. This is extremely disturbing and I agree that reporting it is not enough. I will not leave until this is resolved. If OP released the Instagram handle this person could at least be exposed. I’m sure our local paper (Sun Sentinal or MH) would like to know about this...

47 minutes ago, tonyfsu21 said:

seems to me like they are a bit worried where this info will get leaked

I read this the same way, I agree...but then I also think they are a company that, while needs to make money, they are responsible for reporting to the correct authorities. If anything happens RC is now on the line for it if they did not report it. There is online proof (by this thread) that they were made aware.

Nothing to be worried about after all that...he is not associated with Mariner of the Seas...he is simply a  "Mariner" of the seas...hence why his pics and hashtags showed up under searches for Royal's Mariner of the seas......

Good to know that Royal looked into this so quickly and followed up with me and good to knows he's not working on a Royal ship..whoever he is!

1 minute ago, monctonguy said:

Nothing to be worried about after all that...he is not associated with Mariner of the Seas...he is simply a  "Mariner" of the seas...hence why his pics and hashtags showed up under searches for Royal's Mariner of the seas......

Good to know that Royal looked into this so quickly and followed up with me and good to knows he's not working on a Royal ship..whoever he is!

It's good to know he's not on any Royal ship, but this is still a disturbed individual and the matter definitely needs follow-up by the authorities. Did Royal indicate if it's at least been relayed to police / FBI / RMP / etc? If not, probably should notify one of those parties. This is still an individual who needs help and possibly intervention before he does something drastic.

11 minutes ago, monctonguy said:

6 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

It's good to know he's not on any Royal ship, but this is still a disturbed individual and the matter definitely needs follow-up by the authorities. Did Royal indicate if it's at least been relayed to police / FBI / RMP / etc? If not, probably should notify one of those parties. This is still an individual who needs help and possibly intervention before he does something drastic.

Yeah... It still seems like there are probably interested authorities who would maybe want to have a word with this guy.