Toiletries

new to RC

Again, I cannot say how much I appreciate all of the help and advice I have found on these forums, both in response to my questions and by reading in general.  We leave soon, so my questions will then stop (at least for this trip ?).   We have an ocean view balcony and our adult kids have interior rooms on the Navigator.  Will we have shampoo, conditioner and shower gel or do we have to bring our own?

Thanks again.

There is a shampoo that supposedly has conditioner in it that is provided.  A couple of bars of soap are provided as well (one for shower, one for sink). 

It's not very good stuff in my opinion.  I always bring my own in airline style 2oz travel containers.  Girls I travel with bring full size shampoo bottles and about 14 of them.

If you are not picky, you can get by with what they provide.

its standard on all the inside and oceanview(and maybe balcony) rooms that there is a dispenser in the shower..with a clear liquid...supposedly shampoo/conditioner all in one. If you're not fussy it does the trick.

I am sure most people bring their own travel size stuff unless your staying in a suite as then you get some higher end quality stuff like that.

23 minutes ago, Keeves said:

Sorry, I didn't mean to step on any toes. You seemed unsure, so I was just trying to resolve the uncertainty.

That's fine..as Matt indicated the same that dispensers in non-suite rooms so....

I have only stayed in inside and oceanview rooms so that was from direct experience

• 1 year later...

They had mini bottles on Symphony too (Not sure if they get replenished but there was also the shampoo/conditioner/body wash combo in the shower). However, I have very curly hair and between the ocean and pool there’s no way that would do the trick. Conditioner is very much needed. I find it easier to bring what I like than fight with my hair all week.

• 2 years later...

@CruiseKid  You can bring as much as you want…even in your carry on bag. They just may ask to take a quick look at it when you go through screening because some enterprising individuals have tried sneaking alcoholic beverages through disguised as large bottles of soap/shampoo. If you do bring large bottles I would suggest keeping them in a separate bag that they can easily look at…rather than having to open your carry on.
I always bring smaller bottles in my carry on just to get me through the cruise.