Voom surf + stream ques.

Alex

10 minutes ago, Alex said:

Thanks for your quick reply. My other question is if I where to purchase this package on board on let's say the third day of a seven day cruise will they only charge for the remainder of cruise or for all 7 days? 

Sorry, I'm not sure, you will need someone with more cruise experience to answer that.

10 minutes ago, Alex said:

According to cruise planner it's 15.99 per day. Does anyone know what it cost to purchase on board? 

I have found the cruise planner sales are always cheaper than buying the package on board.  Keep checking the cruise planner for sales.  If you find a better cruise planner sale you can return the earlier purchase and repurchase the package at the cheaper price.   On my last cruise, I did this multiple multiple times for both internet and excursions.

29 minutes ago, Alex said:

Thanks for your quick reply. My other question is if I where to purchase this package on board on let's say the third day of a seven day cruise will they only charge for the remainder of cruise or for all 7 days? 

11 minutes ago, SolariumSnoozer said:

Sorry, I'm not sure, you will need someone with more cruise experience to answer that.

Missed that part...

Yes, you would pay for the remaining days.

Using @twangster logic, if you can do without internet access the night of departure just wait until day 2 to purchase.