Upgrade

2 hours ago, Quick account said:

Hello I am currently booked on an aqua theatre suite but I want to upgrade, I wanted to know when will be last time I am able to change my room on the same ship, is it possible to do an onboard upgrade (To any star class cabin) or can I not upgrade after I pay the remaining balance.

Wait for the 90-100 day mark. Should start to see the suites open up around then. Just be warned that pricing is going to be crazy (see my post above). Paid pier/onboard upgrades are far and few. Most ships even have a sign that states no upgrades are available. Close out for an over the phone upgrade I've been told is 24 or 48 hours prior to departure.

This is what an A4 (deck 14) is going for on the sailing I mentioned.

A4x4-20180821.thumb.PNG.2779dab8e0dbfe1f2c1f82914b63d20e.PNG

I would imagine prices would start to decrease more as the sailing get closer. 

9 hours ago, CGTLH said:

Sure glad I booked when I did...

You and me both.  I'm not booked on the SY GC but for my own booking, the price has gone up almost $2000 for two adults since I booked it in November 2017.  I can't even upgrade now if I wanted to, Symphony prices are just ridiculous at the moment.

I would be very surprised to see any Star Class suite come down in price as time goes by.  As a general rule (always exceptions of course), the prices just continue to go higher.  Combine that with the fact that the prices are always highest on the newest ships, I would say that your best bet is to upgrade as soon as possible if you want Star Class.  Rarely does anyone cancel Star Class, but it does happen, rarely.

Good luck !