Adventure of the Seas Bar Harbor Tender

chrisd596

Last year on the Anthem ....tendering at Bar Harbor was a disaster. Getting the ticket took about 45 minutes and then waiting for RC to call your tender number maybe another 1 1/2 .

We are on the Adventure this week and I'm wondering if there is a trick to doing better with tendering this cruise.

Thanks

Chris

1 hour ago, chrisd596 said:

We are on the Adventure this week and I'm wondering if there is a trick to doing better with tendering this cruise.

I don't have experience with Bar Harbor, but I find there are 4 strategies for dealing with tender ports and not waiting in a monster line.

1. Book a RC excursion (they get tender priority)

2. Line up in stairs before clearance is given. 30-60 mins at least

3. Wait the crowds out

4. Book a suite (Grand Suite or above) and Concierge can get you a priority tender

I was on Adventure in May, but a different itinerary.  There were no tender tickets used at our tender ports.  Early excursions got off first, everyone else just waited in line.  Not saying it will be the same, but she is so much smaller they probably don't need to do tickets.