Frige Magnets?

Hi Everybody,

We collect a refrigerator magnet of each of the Royal Caribbean ships we sail on.  Somehow on our Rhapsody of the Seas (Oct 30, 2005) we forgot to get a magnet.  We may have been having too much fun.  Anyways, does anyone know how to get a Rhapsody of the Seas magnet?  We have future bookings on Explorer, Majesty, and Symphony and can't really budget a Rhapsody cruise just for the magnet.

43 minutes ago, Jeff-n-Terri said:

Anyways, does anyone know how to get a Rhapsody of the Seas magnet?

I think there's two realistic options for you: hope to spot one on eBay or ask someone going on Rhapsody to purchase one for you. 

Royal Caribbean does not sell that type of merchandise off their ships.

• 3 weeks later...

While I was on Mariner a couple of weeks ago, I somehow found a magnet for Rhapsody mixed in with all of the ones for Mariner.  At the time, my wife and I were considering booking at Next Cruise on Rhapsody next December.  I was going to buy the magnet, particularly if we ended up booking that trip, but we ultimately decided upon booking on Independence during the same window.  I wish I had bought it now and I could have sent it your way!

I just really need to find one for Allure now.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Anyone going on Harmony, have six of our seven cruise magnets but for some reason missed out on our Harmony. If anyone has a spare or could purchase one on my behalf I will of course fully reimburse you for your trouble.  Looking for the ones in the shape of the ship.

many thanks 

Alistair

What a great idea! We started buying ship magnets a few years ago, but we never got Rhapsody or Serenade 15 years ago ish, and we forgot to get Allure and Ovation more recently. I’m going on Allure again soon, but I might try to find travelers on the other ships to grab me one and in exchange for money and gratitude. 😀

2 hours ago, Alistair said:

Anyone going on Harmony, have six of our seven cruise magnets but for some reason missed out on our Harmony. If anyone has a spare or could purchase one on my behalf I will of course fully reimburse you for your trouble.  Looking for the ones in the shape of the ship.

many thanks 

Alistair

If you don’t have one by November I’ll grab one for you, but hopefully you can find one before then. When we are on Liberty this year we could only find a magnet that was a clip with the picture of the ship. We also like the ship shaped ones. 

ooh I've actually thought about asking folks for something like this but have been cautious. But...shooting my shot...

Anyone going on Odyssey willing to pick me up a Teddy Bear captain? I ended up regretting not getting literally as soon as we got off and I have no idea if or when I'll go back. (plus i think it's part of the inaugural line so it's probably going away or already gone)

image.png.c65c4ffaf458eeb6f3ff4613eda9e4ef.png

Adding to the magnet discussion...

P1000071-2.jpg

We like refrigerator magnets.  The selection has diminished somewhat, and in some cases they've not been available at all.  But what we've found available when magnets have not been available, is keychains.  A dab of glue on the back to attach a magnet, and voila!

P1000077-2.jpg

P1000076.jpg

7 hours ago, Bowen said:

If you don’t have one by November I’ll grab one for you, but hopefully you can find one before then. When we are on Liberty this year we could only find a magnet that was a clip with the picture of the ship. We also like the ship shaped ones. 

Thanks, going on Enchantment trans Atlantic this November, no other cruises booked beforehand. Just back from a b2b on Vision and Liberty sailing out of Fort Lauderdale. Back home in Scotland for the summer. Be grateful if you manage to pick one up for us.

On 3/30/2023 at 8:10 AM, Alistair said:

many thanks 

Alistair

We will be on Harmony in April and I will certainly take a look and pick up a magnet for you should they be in stock.

On 3/30/2023 at 12:34 PM, CrimsonCruiser said:

ooh I've actually thought about asking folks for something like this but have been cautious. But...shooting my shot...

Anyone going on Odyssey willing to pick me up a Teddy Bear captain? I ended up regretting not getting literally as soon as we got off and I have no idea if or when I'll go back. (plus i think it's part of the inaugural line so it's probably going away or already gone)

image.png.c65c4ffaf458eeb6f3ff4613eda9e4ef.png

We will (hopefully) be on Odyssey next weekend and try to get you a bear.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2023 at 8:10 AM, Alistair said:

many thanks 

Alistair

I did try to find one for you last week when we were on Harmony but they only had the large ones with the picture of the ship.  I asked if they ever have ones in the shape of the ship and the young man working in the store said he has not seen them on Harmony.  I would have been happy to have picked one up for you had they had the one you wanted.

Before joining this wonderful forum, I had a similar predicament.

We collected international Starbucks bears.  We saw one in Ensenada during a Carnival cruise, but forgot to pick one up.

I talked to my TA friend.  Asked him to reach out to anyone going on a cruise to Ensenada and giving that person my info.  I got the bear.  Just another idea.  Keep in mind, a responsible TA shouldn't give you a traveler's info, but should be able to pass on your info to the traveler because you are directly authorizing them.

• 4 months later...

Hello all,

We just got back from a cruise on Allure (amazing and fun) and bought a metal blue magnet with an image of the ship. We also got the silver "Allure of the Seas" picture frame.

Last year, we did a cruise on Quantum, and was wondering if anyone was going to be on that ship soon and wouldn't mind grabbing a magnet and picture frame for me? 

This thread (and website) is amazing!

• 3 months later...

Hello... we're looking for a Liberty of the Seas blue metal oval magnet or the similar keychain. Unfortunately they were out of both on our sailing, and now it's the only ship we don't have! It's the "sparkly" dark blue oval with a gold silhouette of the ship version. If anyone has one to sell, or spots one online, please let us know! I've checked eBay for 6 months and have yet to see a magnet of this type for any ship, and only a couple of keychains pop up for Jewel and Allure.

11 hours ago, CptLima said:

Hello... we're looking for a Liberty of the Seas blue metal oval magnet or the similar keychain. Unfortunately they were out of both on our sailing, and now it's the only ship we don't have! It's the "sparkly" dark blue oval with a gold silhouette of the ship version. If anyone has one to sell, or spots one online, please let us know! I've checked eBay for 6 months and have yet to see a magnet of this type for any ship, and only a couple of keychains pop up for Jewel and Allure.

We are not gonna be back on Liberty till October but let me know then if you haven't gotten what you are looking for. 

Thanks. I'm guessing the fleet ordered that magnet/keychain type a number of years ago and aren't restocking them when they run out as the ships I've been going on they have been getting harder to find every year.  I just found a Jewel keychain of that type on eBay and just my luck, it was actually an error and the seller was out of them. I'm going on Jewel next month, not sure if the store there still has them or not so I'll find out, but so far Liberty is the only ship I've sailed out of 6 that hasn't had either the magnet or the keychain in stock - although I know they once had it because I've seen people's pictures of it on their fridge lol

• 1 month later...

Hi all!

Looking for Mariner of the Seas magnet that looks like the cruise and ship’s name on it. If anyone is currently traveling or planning to travel on the same ship, could you please pick one up for us. It was our first cruise so we got carried away with other activities and totally  forgot to get it 😞  I would really appreciate if someone can help me on this. Thanks 

You can contact me at [email protected] 

• 1 month later...