3 "individual" rezis or 3 night dining package?

Baked Alaska

1 minute ago, Baked Alaska said:

Yes, that's the kicker in the equation (the reason for my question). Will it be worth it? Does your average Izumi Sushi patron use up that $35 credit?

All depends on how much is ordered. For example the Sashimi combo (15 slices) and tuna wasabi (think 5) would be $30. Add to the mix specialty rolls in the $13-17 range. Things can add up real quick.

5 hours ago, CGTLH said:

All depends on how much is ordered. For example the Sashimi combo (15 slices) and tuna wasabi (think 5) would be $30. Add to the mix specialty rolls in the $13-17 range. Things can add up real quick.

5 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

They used to give you a $50 PP credit at Izumi but then it went down to $35.  All I know is that Dan cannot stay within his $35 allowance but I can.

So, it begs the question. . . What if one person gets the 3 night dining package. . . And. . . Shares. .  . No? They didn't re-write the drink package for me, but am curious. If it's not allowed, then it's not allowed. (Cant believe I'm asking this question. . . I look like "that" cruiser.)

3 minutes ago, Baked Alaska said:

So, it begs the question. . . What if one person gets the 3 night dining package. . . And. . . Shares. .  . No? They didn't re-write the drink package for me, but am curious. If it's not allowed, then it's not allowed. (Cant believe I'm asking this question. . . I look like "that" cruiser.)

* Prices are per person unless otherwise noted and shown in USD

2 hours ago, Baked Alaska said:

Don't know why, think I've seen in one of @Matt Live Blogs dining with the wife and having a bill just over the one person limit. Difference was paid and they returned another night to use the other credit.

So I would imagine it would be allowed. Worst case, order it to go.