School Time

Skid

4 minutes ago, Sweety said:

Thank you. I am in that dreamlike state. School starts when?

I am not a teacher, but my daughter is. Not sure if  her first day back is the 4th or 5th. It's usually the Wednesday after Labor Day, but I think she mentioned it's a day earlier this year. Pretty soon back to thinking about snow days---oooooh noooooo!!!!

Just now, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Thank you @Skid. Kind and thoughtful as always ? Wish your daughter a great first day back too for me. 

You are very welcome! I will tell her, thanks.

3 hours ago, melski94 said:

Good luck teachers!  Thank you for all you do!

School started 11 days ago for us!  Don't judge me because I did a happy dance!  

Now for the oldest to be off to college tomorrow.

Lol!  I did the happy dance too last September when my kids went back to school and I didn't.  No judgement ?

• 2 weeks later...

The countdown has begun. Five years to go. I brought myself a five year journal to write down my thoughts. I am beginning this year with the same excitement as I done in the past. I have new ideas and I am stepping out of my comfort zone. Next year I will be going to a new school. But that's 2019-20.

On 8/19/2018 at 7:17 PM, Skid said:

I am not a teacher, but my daughter is. Not sure if  her first day back is the 4th or 5th. It's usually the Wednesday after Labor Day, but I think she mentioned it's a day earlier this year. Pretty soon back to thinking about snow days---oooooh noooooo!!!!

You are very welcome! I will tell her, thanks.

Tell your daughter may she have an awesome year.