Mock-up your stateroom booking on SUNDAYS. Price went down!

It seems that when I check my Alaska Southbound booking On SUNDAYS, the price of our stateroom (Owner's Suite) goes down considerably compared to checking on other days of the week. Since the time of our initial booking, I'm down over $1800, after taking into consideration the OBCs. Even though sales may or may not affect your particular sailing, still mock-up a booking for your exact sailing and stateroom category and see if your stateroom category price has DECREASED (make sure you consider the OBC). If it has, call or email your TA right away. Also, if you have used your OBCs in the cruise planner, may want to cancel and re-book those on your CC (BEFORE your TA re-books your stateroom) so you don't lose your excursion, dining, or spa rezis in the event you can re-book.  We are 334 days from sailing.

9 minutes ago, mworkman said:

Yep..they went down...only on the ones that past final payment..☹️ I looked at upgrading to GS or CL but the GS doesn't have the balcony space i have on my JS and the CL faces the back of the ship..wife wouldn't like that one bit.  So it's a no go for upgrade.

Are you sure?? I never thought I would like the aft CLS either but after looking at @bellemiche's pics and blog a few weeks ago, I would gladly take that over a JS....

14 minutes ago, mworkman said:

Yep..they went down...only on the ones that past final payment..☹️ I looked at upgrading to GS or CL but the GS doesn't have the balcony space i have on my JS and the CL faces the back of the ship..wife wouldn't like that one bit.  So it's a no go for upgrade.

2 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Are you sure?? I never thought I would like the aft CLS either but after looking at @bellemiche's pics and blog a few weeks ago, I would gladly take that over a JS....

Agreed - CLS is my DREAM cruise cabin. 

Just now, mworkman said:

JS is on the hump 9242 facing the Ocean.

Nope...IMO, the hump balcony and ocean view is not a good trade off for all the perks of Sky Class, being on Deck 17, and the WOW factor of the CLS.  Did you take a peek through @bellemiche's blog.  The view is not bad even with the aft ones. And think of the awesome scopes you could do from that CLS ?

I was skeptical at first too about the aft CLS. But we LOVED it! We could see the ocean, people watch (sports deck and boardwalk), and had a good view of the Aqua theatre. We sat/laid out on our deck daily. Everyone was going about their business, not really paying much attention to us! Of course we were always clothed when we went out there LOL. ? Also enjoyed being on deck 17 and having the perks that came along with it. It was very quiet and we had easy access to the suite lounge and CK. It was the best sleep we've ever had on a cruise!