JS

Sailing our first JS in 3 weeks. Can’t wait !!  Question for JS cruisers:  I hear about these “upgraded toiletries”. What are we talkin here ?  Specific brands ?  Something that isn’t available in regular balcony cabins, other than the usual shower gel ?  I’m usually kinda particular about my toiletries ?    I’m curious about what I can get away with not packing. What’s actually in the bathroom ?

2 hours ago, Michael Vitale said:

Sailing our first JS in 3 weeks. Can’t wait !!  Question for JS cruisers:  I hear about these “upgraded toiletries”. What are we talkin here ?  Specific brands ?  Something that isn’t available in regular balcony cabins, other than the usual shower gel ?  I’m usually kinda particular about my toiletries ?    I’m curious about what I can get away with not packing. What’s actually in the bathroom ?

We have sailed only on Voyager and Freedom class JS and they already had the standard toiletries (one's in the white bottles that say, clarify, hydrate, revitalize and moisturize).  I believe JS on Oasis class ships have L'Occtane.  

3 hours ago, twangster said:

The Genie for the Pit Suite was da bomb.  

Funny story - my wife and I went to see Grease and the Suite Guest (Bill the Pinnacle from Buffalo was how he introduced himself) was being served a drink by his Genie.  I said "Clarice, do you think Sandy's outfit could have been any tighter?  It fit like a second skin".   Bill and the Genie smiled at each other and then at Clarice. They took a real liking to us for the rest of the cruise. 

50 minutes ago, 4ensic said:

Funny story - my wife and I went to see Grease and the Suite Guest (Bill the Pinnacle from Buffalo was how he introduced himself) was being served a drink by his Genie.  I said "Clarice, do you think Sandy's outfit could have been any tighter?  It fit like a second skin".   Bill and the Genie smiled at each other and then at Clarice. They took a real liking to us for the rest of the cruise. 

Given your user name/handle, I think that is hilarious! 

Thanks!   The username is authentic.  I'm a retired Technical Special Agent turned stage photographer.  It was quite a change, the subjects don't have chalk outlines or markers and they keep moving.  People either kept a sense of humor or went back to working on a regular squad.