Account Summary on state room tv

We are currently on a 14 night cruise on Indy, we questioned some charges on our account so poped along to guest services as we received an email 1 week into our cruise and the interactive account summary doesn’t work. When we asked they said going forward the account summary on your state room tv will now longer will and guests will receive an automatic email. Has anyone else heard of this? 

I know there is an indication this will be available in the app at some point as there is a section in the app for account review.   Indy isn't supported in the new app yet.  This feature didn't work on my last app-enabled ship.  

I've not heard any word that the TV review would be removed.  

I just tested out the new app on Mariner yesterday. It was great! Very user friendly. And yes, you can view balances from the app. And @Pooch, the app states that you do not need to purchase wifi to run it. You just have to be connected to royal-wifi. My only complaint about the app is that you cannot view menus from it.