Anthem entertainment

Blueline

Hi, @Blueline, welcome to the boards!

I assume you're sailing November of this year and not next. If you're asking about the big shows, like The Gift, We Will Rock You or Spectra's Cabaret, those shows will almost certainly still be playing come November. In another month, maybe less, you should see them show up on your cruise planner if they haven't already. I'm sailing Anthem in October and have already booked my reservations for all of those shows. Anthem has been showing those for a while now, and because of the effort and cost required to change to a new show they only change them out every few years at most.

If you're asking about the other entertainment offerings, like the stand-up comedian or musicians playing in small venues like the pub or Schooner Bar,  those change from sailing to sailing. You can look at past cruise compasses here on the main blog site and get an idea of what sort of entertainment options you'll have on your particular sailing, but the actual performers won't be knowable until you board and look the cruise compass. There will also be signs posted around the ship promoting the musicians and some of the other entertainers.

Just now, Blueline said:

Shows on Anthem are great, was just thinking that it's been about three years of the same shows and was hoping for a change.

Doubtful. Shows do not change much on ships, and three years in RC's timeline is still "newborn" ?

11 minutes ago, Blueline said:

Thanks. Was just hoping with the limited options up north they would change the shows or reposition a ship to keep cruisers from trying other lines

Well, you do have Adventure in Cape Liberty now, and she only just moved up there this year. And she was very recently refurbished as well, so a fair bit of new shiny there (although I don't recall hearing about new / updated shows). She doesn't have the Broadway shows of Anthem or the Oasis class ships, but based on others' recent live blogs she does still have some good entertainment available.