Buy/drink alcohol on board?

You cannot. You can carry two wine bottles per stateroom though 750ml. You also can go to the Royal Caribbean site under gifts and order a bottle of rum and soda to be delivered to your room. Read the fine print though, you can only drink in room (never understood how they would know) and the bottle is pretty expensive for the size. It is a decent option though.

51 minutes ago, volleyballgirl67 said:

Thank you @ellcee & @KLA, I kinda thought so but I just wanted to make sure. I was going to buy the unlimited drink package for myself but found out everyone in the room has to buy it too and they don't drink. lol... I guess 2 bottles of wine will have to suffice for room drinking ?

What you might try doing - call customer service and if the other members of your cabin would be interested in the Royal Refreshment package, they might allow them to purchase that and you could purchase the Deluxe package? You can't do it through the site but if other cabin members don't drink I've heard that support might be able to arrange it as long as the others in the cabin purchase the Refresh package. 

To be honest...I have never found that I spend much time in my room....and even if I could have liquor back in the room..it really would be more of a pain than anything to go back to the room to mix a drink each time. By the time you walk back to your room..mix a drink and then get back to where everyone is...the drink would be gone..lol

While it might be nice every now and then.....you will probably find that its not that big a deal. A couple of bottles of wine in the room should more than cover it for you.....or it would in my case anyways.

15 hours ago, volleyballgirl67 said:

Thank you @ellcee & @KLA, I kinda thought so but I just wanted to make sure. I was going to buy the unlimited drink package for myself but found out everyone in the room has to buy it too and they don't drink. lol... I guess 2 bottles of wine will have to suffice for room drinking ?

14 hours ago, KLA said:

What you might try doing - call customer service and if the other members of your cabin would be interested in the Royal Refreshment package, they might allow them to purchase that and you could purchase the Deluxe package? You can't do it through the site but if other cabin members don't drink I've heard that support might be able to arrange it as long as the others in the cabin purchase the Refresh package. 

@volleyballgirl67, definitely give @KLA's suggestion a try. I've done this twice now, as my wife can't drink but is always fine with the refreshment package, and it's never been an issue. No reason to... well, not deprive yourself I guess... maybe just, "no reason to lose out on any ability to take advantage of the bars to the fullest without having sticker shock at the end of your cruise." ?