Bar Harbor Tendering

We'll be on Anthem and stopping at Bar Harbor.  It is a tender port.  We are scheduled to "dock" at 7am and have a shore excursion (not through Royal) scheduled for 10:30.  My questions is - how does the tender process work? (e.g.,  Is there a priority to getting off the ship?; is it first come. first served;  how long does the process usually take?; etc.) Thank you in advance.

We are on Adventure (8/31) and have booked a non-RC excursion (trolley-bus tour) that leaves Bar Harbor at 10:00 a.m. (9/3).  Will look for any tender tickets onboard, but plan to get down to the tenders early anyway (arrival 7:00 a.m. in Bar Harbor).  Not sure what to expect for wait time as we have not had to use a tender for quite some time.  Nonetheless, I would anticipate we would get onshore with reasonable time to spare before our excursion.   Just hope that the wait time to get onshore is less than our two-hour trolley-bus tour!  ? 

I truly believe you will be just fine.  A lot has to do with the crew and the tender boats. We can say that in all of our tender ports over the years we have been lucky and have never had any issues.  The issues usually arise if the weather is bad and they don`t tender at all.  That has happened on more than a few occasions to us.  But life goes on. Or as Mr. Magoo would say:   Store keeper Canfield`s for everyone.