Refreshment Package

59 minutes ago, tinkerbellinmaine said:

My husband and I don’t drink alcohol but enjoy non alcoholic drinks and I love my fancy lattes. ?  We are debating the Refreshment package. I noticed it had dropped to $18 a night per person for our cruise.  What’s the average cost for a non alcoholic drink like a Pina Colada? 

I don't know the costs of non-alcoholic drinks, but were you referring to a rum-free version of a pina colada?  If not, I have some news for you...

3 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

If you can get the Refreshment package at $18/day, it is well worth it.  Between the bottles of water, specialty coffee, and non-alcoholic drinks, it does not take a whole lot to break even.

Don't forget the fresh-squeezed orange juice! If you're an OJ drinker at breakfast time, this is far better than the regular stuff they offer. I had the Deluxe package and my wife had the Refreshment Package, and this was one of our go-tos every morning.

Just now, monctonguy said:

Never had the fresh squeezed OJ yet and I haven't cruised without the drink package yet...guess I have been missing out.

I don't recall seeing it anywhere....is it something you have to ask for? I am prob still in a haze at 9am when I head to the Windjammer but...lol

We usually ask for it at the bar in the WJ.  Not sure where else you might get if from?  Maybe Cafe Promenade?

Just now, monctonguy said:

Never had the fresh squeezed OJ yet and I haven't cruised without the drink package yet...guess I have been missing out.

I don't recall seeing it anywhere....is it something you have to ask for? I am prob still in a haze at 9am when I head to the Windjammer but...lol

In the Windjammer, like @Lovetocruise2002 said, you have to go to the bar and ask for it. If you ever get breakfast in the MDR, just ask your waiter for a glass of it and hand him your SeaPass card.

I'm not aware of other places you can get it. They literally squeeze it from whole oranges almost at the moment its ordered. I watched them do it one time at the WJ bar, they have a juicer with a big bin of oranges next to it, and they just feed in more oranges as needed when the supply inside the juicer runs low. It goes straight from juicer to your glass, not even a pitcher in between!

we are still undecided about the drinks package,( would like to book by tomorrow as on sale with 30% off)  we don't really drink alcohol, I love non alcoholic cocktails but the ones I have been on the menu seem to have red bull in them ,are there others ?

I have googled cocktails on the navigator of the seas but it is either years ago so I guess out of date or have red bull in them  . thanks 

6 hours ago, Stitch said:

we are still undecided about the drinks package,( would like to book by tomorrow as on sale with 30% off)  we don't really drink alcohol, I love non alcoholic cocktails but the ones I have been on the menu seem to have red bull in them ,are there others ?

I have googled cocktails on the navigator of the seas but it is either years ago so I guess out of date or have red bull in them  . thanks 

If you don't drink alcohol, then perhaps the Royal Refreshment package is what you want.

Just now, Stitch said:

thanks Matt do you know where I can find current list on non alcoholic cocktails please ?

There isn't a list, per se.  It's basically any alcoholic cocktail minus booze.  Not all bars make all drinks, of course.

On 8/18/2018 at 10:45 PM, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Depends....which ship?

On 8/18/2018 at 9:45 PM, Farminger said:

Now the $65 million add on to this thread, where on the ship, besides the Windzhammere (Sorry, Matt, had to emphasize that one) Latte-tudes, and MDR can one get specialty coffees and teas with the Refreshment Package?

Harmony’s MDR does.  Server got w/espresso and Latte for me.!