Confused? Nassau and CocoCay

KJ1231

So I booked surprise cruise for my wife and I on Enchantment next March (8th-11th). When I look at the cruise planner it has a number of CocoCay excursions listed under Nassau. For example, bungalows are listed for CocoCay on 3/10 when we are actually there. Deluxe cabanas for CocoCay are listed under Nassau on 3/9. Having never been to the Bahamas I looked at the map and while not real close, is it possible to go from Nassau to CocoCay by tender? Or is there a mixup in the planner?

Nassau: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cruiseplanner/category/1002/booking/product/100000002632983094

CocoCay: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cruiseplanner/category/1002/booking/product/100000003092977260

UPDATE: Downloaded excursion brochure and cabanas (deluxe or regular) are nowhere to be found.

We just returned from a 4 day cruise on Enchantment and encountered the same glitch months ago when we booked CocoCay excursions.  Called RCI and explained, and within a few days received an email receipt notifying us of the cancellation and rebooking.  Only took another 3 weeks for them to correct the webpage to reflect the actual excursion sites.

If you're interested in a bungalow or cabana, check often for sales.  We saw prices for cabanas as high as $329 but bought during a Cruise Planner sale for $230.

3 hours ago, DDemuth said:

If you're interested in a bungalow or cabana, check often for sales.  We saw prices for cabanas as high as $329 but bought during a Cruise Planner sale for $230.

$279 for a bungalow today so grabbed one and will continue to watch.