bringing wine on board

I have taken beer on board that was packaged (by brewer not me) in the typical 750ml "wine bottle" and they barely glanced at it.

I think the answer is: You will almost certainly have no problem taking it on board, but on the off chance you are stopped and they tell you that you cant take it on, they are right.

11 hours ago, jticarruthers said:

I have taken beer on board that was packaged (by brewer not me) in the typical 750ml "wine bottle"

What is this beer, how do I get some, and just how plastered are you after drinking just one bottle??

I normally will have two beers with dinner. I think that might be difficult with this size. ?

1 hour ago, JLMoran said:

What is this beer, how do I get some, and just how plastered are you after drinking just one bottle??

I normally will have two beers with dinner. I think that might be difficult with this size. ?

According to Google, 750 ml = 25.36 oz. So not even 2 pints.  I can do that!  

11 hours ago, JLMoran said:

IIRC the beer in question was Lindemans cuvee rene kriek (or something like that). Very bitter cherry flavored beer that a buddy and I were enjoying for a bit after trying it at a beer festival. You would be surprised at the number of beers that are available in the 750ml bottles if you head to a good liquor store though.

I think you get about 2-3 "glasses" of beer out of a bottle so it isn't a ton but beats nothing :)

13 hours ago, KathyC aka KathLuvsGH said:

According to Google, 750 ml = 25.36 oz. So not even 2 pints.  I can do that!  

Yeah, that's basically two 12-oz bottles, which I can definitely do. But if I'm going to have two of those at one sitting...?

I think the last time I had more than 3 regular bottles in one sitting was a few years ago. I can't help it, good (strong) beer and wine make me sleepy! ?