Question on planning

Noella

This is the first time we have plannned a cruise so far in advance  (9/1/2019 - Oasis - Western Med).  When can you start purchasing excursions, etc and booking shows and dinners?  Do we wait until 90 days before?  It's our 45th anniversary and I want it to go smoothly.  I really enjoy reading all the tips everyone provides.

Hi there - it's hard to put a general timeline on when things appear in the cruise planner.  There are some general guidelines as to the timing of when these things show up, but it's not a hard and fast rule.  Check out this post by Matt https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2016/07/23/first-time-cruisers-when-can-i-prebook-entertainment-dining-and-more-my-royal-caribbean it outlines a lot of these guidelines.

If you are going to book some excursions outside the cruise line you might want to check with that specific tour company. Some sell out several months in advance. One of our favorite snorkeling companies out of Bonaire are so highly rated that we locked in our spot a year out.

Welcome to Royal Caribbean Blog!