when can we get cabin credits as share holders

oldtrooper

thank you Matt

now ,how long must i hold the shares for  before i can use them for credits . :D

Go to the RC Investor Site for details on the credit: http://www.rclinvestor.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=103045&p=irol-shareholderbenefit_pf   

Note that the credit is not combinable with other credits - when I was a shareholder, I never used it as I had Crown and Anchor discounts, etc.

So, i think i would be better off   going to a travel agent  who is offering 125 $ per person, less  than  rcl cruise price   and still getting crown and anchor benefits,  plus cabin credits which the travel agent is offering(which i think comes from rcl ) 

The price of a Royal Caribbean cruise should be the same across the board (minus any booking incentives).  Make sure they are quoting you a price that includes taxes and port fees.

Just want to make sure you aren't misled but I usually book for onboard credit and whatever other booking incentives I can find.

Thank you  Matt 

We have booked on line for a few years now , for rccl cruises and found that some  travel agents   charge taxes extra on the cruise quote. We have found oz cruising,  include  all extra cost into their quote ( but no cabin credits),which is still lower  than booking straight from rccl  with credit .That is why i asked if we could use the shares, as on board credits, (just in this case ) we would not be loosing any crown and anchor benifits

Thank you  Matt 

We have booked on line for a few years now , for rccl cruises and found that some  travel agents   charge taxes extra on the cruise quote. We have found oz cruising,  include  all extra cost into their quote ( but no cabin credits),which is still lower  than booking straight from rccl  with credit .That is why i asked if we could use the shares, as on board credits, (just in this case ) we would not be loosing any crown and anchor benifits

Sounds like a good deal then.  Of course, you can always re-book your price up until final payment