Calendar in Cruise Planner

13 hours ago, L454S said:

Try changing the zoom on the page.

Zoom? Guess I need better specks? No zoom seen? mworkman might be on the right track since we are 300 days out and have not added any activities yet. But watching prices on deluxe drink and Zoom package.

Still unable to find what I consider good long whale watching at Icy Strait Point and good all day glacier tours at Juneau. All the Excursions from the ship are short and not to our preferred places. Looking now at the independent tours and excursions.

3 minutes ago, masterdrago said:

Zoom? Guess I need better specks? No zoom seen? mworkman might be on the right track since we are 300 days out and have not added any activities yet. But watching prices on deluxe drink and Zoom package.

Still unable to find what I consider good long whale watching at Icy Strait Point and good all day glacier tours at Juneau. All the Excursions from the ship are short and not to our preferred places. Looking now at the independent tours and excursions.

I have 2 sailings that are over 300 days out and it shows all the arrival and departure times.  Have you tried viewing it on a different browser?  I am able to see it while using Google Chrome and Safari....

2 hours ago, masterdrago said:

Yes. Both IE and Firefox. Also does not show on Safari on IPad. Strange. Really strange. Don't have any use for Chrome - try to stay away from Google products as well as IE but all 3 fail to show any times except Seward.  I'll send a note to RCI.

Try Google Chrome. I'm 560+ days out on one of my booked cruises and can see shore excursions I've bought, arival and departure times, etc.

55 minutes ago, Baked Alaska said:

Try Google Chrome. I'm 560+ days out on one of my booked cruises and can see shore excursions I've bought, arival and departure times, etc.

Mworkman has it showing on his IPad but it will not show on mine. The defacto standard browser used to be Internet Explorer and that is what most web page developers wrote for. Not so anymore with Chrome now taking over 60% dominance. As much as I hate to "test" software that wants to rule my computer, I'll give it a try.

4 minutes ago, masterdrago said:

Using Chrome RCI keeps telling me to "try later. Unable to complete request" Never had that happen. Maybe I'll take their advice and wait awhile?

There was a Seinfeld episode where the take home phrase was "It's not you, it's me." 

Haven't asked the obvious question, yet, but here goes.... have you restarted your computer? 

1 hour ago, masterdrago said:

Okay, I managed to get signed in using Chrome and still see no dates. I wonder if you have to add an excursion, show or dinner, etc. Does anyone else not see their arrive and depart times? Am I the only one with only dates showing? Just weird. Weird.

Click on My Calendar.  You should see the arrival and departure times

Screenshot.png

The other strange thing about your screen print, @masterdrago is that your navigation options are not there, namely Home > My Calendar (just to the lower left of "Your _________ Sailing ON ________ From ______" AND Your calendar says two things mine doesn't: a heading that says "Cruise Tour Itinerary" and another, below it, that says "Sailing Itinerary".

To get to your cruise planner calendar, are you logging in, clicking on Cruise Planner, then going over to the right (see below) and clicking on My Calendar? Your image makes me think you're navigating a different route to get to the Calendar (which is not the one you want to look at, obviously). 

Edited by Baked Alaska
Deleted image to protect the innocent. ;-)

Hey Baked, yes, that is the way I navigate to the calendar. Sorry but the original screen shot was cropped just above the cruise date. It's the 13-Night Grand Mountain Marvels cruisetour 7B southbound. I did another screen shot on the 30" monitor - all I could get (large image - 500k web image 3840x2103).  szg4TpG.jpg

That's strange (Cruisetour Itinerary and Sailing Itinerary headings). I don't see those on any of my cruise calendars. I wonder if any other members see the same with their calendars?

Ha! Now I see why I wouldn't see that on my calendar! You've got a pre-cruise tour tacked on to your cruise, don't you? I wonder if THAT'S where the issue lies!!!!!!!

Something to report. Had not heard back from RCI so we called them to get the times. Found out that we could switch to any "B" land tour. Switched from the 7B to the 5B. This will have us skip Fairbanks and add Girdwood/Alyeska. http://www.royalcaribbeancruisetours.com/content/uploads/2017/12/RCCL_5B.pdf That is the place on the Turnagain Arm where we wanted dinner at the Seven Glaciers Restaurant. It was becoming clear we would not have enough time in Anchorage to do that. Now with the 5B Land Tour, we'll be in Alyeska. Also, we fly into Anchorage instead of Fairbanks. There still are no direct flights Houston - Anchorage. We will also not be taking the Resurrection Bay Cruise or the Chena River cruise on the steam-wheeler. I've heard several say we will not miss much. So far it seems that the arrive depart times are not shown because there is a land tour attached, but no confirmation of this. Thanks to all for the assist and recommendations for things to try. We are very exited since it will be our first time cruising Alaska AND the first time Joy has ever seen Alaska.

• 4 weeks later...