Drink package on shorter sailings

Wondering if it isn't a UK/Southampton thing.

Other thought is it could be a response after that piece on the Vision charter.

Mariner March GC 3 day still has the Deluxe listed. Same thing with 3 day bookings I have in October. (all are $60 [10% off])

Does anyone know how the packages work on a 3 night cruise? I really don't want it for day 1 but since day 2 will be spent on the "Mariner excursion" in Nassau harbor and day 3 on CocoCay I am thinking I would probably get it to work for days 2 and 3 .... anyone know if its available for day 2 purchase on a 3 nighter?

The drink card might appear but that's not worth it for beer drinkers since the average price per drink is the same or higher than the price per beer.

I hope this does not happen in the US. Although I swore I would never do another 3 or 4 night sailing that includes flights, I have two booked for 2019. I should probably consider buying the drink packages now. I like buying in advance and paying off, but not 6-9 months out. I usually do it 2-3 months prior to the cruise when it's on sale.

I read in an outside news report when this ban on 3 day dx drink package out of the uk was announced that it was in response to a worsening behavior issue on 3day or less booze cruises out of the uk but what I read said they were not available on the booze cruises at all not being sold on the ship I see no reason to even stop the sale on cruise planner if they are going to sell it on the ship I have seen articles of and on for sometime now describing the problems the uk royal is having with short sailings it is in my opinion only a matter of time till this comes home to roost