Northern Europe in 2020

When will the itinerary stuff be available to book?  I have tried to "pretend" booking for 2019 just to get an idea of cost; however, once I enter the number of people and hit continue - the continue button does NOT work.  I have cleared everything out and it still just does nothing!!

2019 offers Brilliance (12 nighters to Baltic and British Isles from Amsterdam), Serenade (7 Nighters to the Norwegian Fjords and Baltic from Copenhagen/Stockholm) and a few 12 nighters to the Baltic on Explorer from Southampton.

2020 will probably offer BR and SR again. Not sure if there will be one from Southampton as it seems that Anthem and Independence will be the two ships for that season and the extra few GT may prevent either of them from taking on a Voyager Class itinerary.

Not sure which one you are looking for though. 2020 will be available to book later this year or early next year depending on when RCCL announce ship deployments (which were earlier for 2019 than prior years).

15 minutes ago, Matt said:

Are you trying to see 2019 itineraries? Or 2020?

I want to go in 2020; however, I was wanting to check the 2019 prices to get an idea of the pricing so that I can start saving up.  The website would not continue after I put in 1 room and 2 people.  So I couldn't go past that screen for some reason.  I cleared out everything and still nothing.

45 minutes ago, princevaliantus said:

The deployment/opening schedule for sailings is as follows, IF RCCL keeps it as last year:

• Short Caribbean Summer 2020 - Winter 2021: November, 2018
  • Northeast, Canada & Bermuda: Summer 2020: December, 2018
  • Europe Phase I & Alaska: Summer 2020: December, 2018
  • Remaining deployment: Spring 2019 

I keep meaning to ask this about the schedule.....does short Caribbean include the 7 night sailings? Or is that more for the 3-4 night cruises? 

2 minutes ago, mworkman said:

I was just looking at sailings for 2019 and hope to see the Oasis cruising in Apr to Spain in 2020.

Speculating but I would be doubtful on that one.  She is doing the summer season next summer in Europe, going into dry dock, coming back to Miami in November 2019 and then sailing the Caribbean.  I would be shocked if they sent her back to Europe again in April 2020, especially since Allure is up next for revitalization and following the same path as Oasis.  That would put 2 Oasis class ships in Europe.  My bet would be on Allure heading there for the summer 2020 season.

Just now, princevaliantus said:

Yep! They released said itinerary in December 5, 2017, last year, and IF RCCL keeps it as last year, it should be December of this year. Not to bad of a wait.

Well, that all depends if you're waiting on tenterhooks for Matt to announce whether there will even be any sort of GC for those itineraries. ? And that probably means waiting until January or February of 2019 before any such announcement comes out and we can finally cry out, "YOLO, book it!!"

3 hours ago, JLMoran said:

Well, that all depends if you're waiting on tenterhooks for Matt to announce whether there will even be any sort of GC for those itineraries. ? And that probably means waiting until January or February of 2019 before any such announcement comes out and we can finally cry out, "YOLO, book it!!"

I'm hoping Matt and his MEI partners are patiently waiting for RCCL to release the Europe 2020.  My gut tells me they have a few itineraries on a dream sheet and a decision will happen very quickly due to limited inventory and wanting to get the best price to bring a larger volume of cruising friends.  Interest is high and Europe gets real pricey if you wait too long.   I know my family is 100% ready to put a deposit down as soon as they are released and join a 2020 RCBlog European Group Cruise.

Just now, cookingyo said:

I'm hoping Matt and his MEI partners are patiently waiting for RCCL to release the Europe 2020.  My gut tells me they have a few itineraries on a dream sheet and a decision will happen very quickly due to limited inventory and wanting to get the best price to bring a larger volume of cruising friends.  Interest is high and Europe gets real pricey if you wait too long.   I know my family is 100% ready to put a deposit down as soon as they are released and join a 2020 RCBlog European Group Cruise.

As you can see, @cookingyo is not part of our Canada/NE GC2020 petition. ?

Be a good friend, don't make @Matt fly all the way to Europe!  Look what happened after he flew to Seattle with you!  He came back some weird mix of "talks like@cookingyo" but looks like @Big Dawg Ron in a bathtub.  I still cannot un-see that! lol