Johnny Rockets milk shake with Refreshment Package

Brandis

• 3 months later...

Last year, on our NAV Thanksgiving cruise, they told us that we could not get the milkshake without paying the cover charge.  We pushed back and got the fee waived but officially, at least as of last November, the DBP on NAV did not include the milkshake without paying the cover charge.

12 hours ago, Jedi_Mky said:

I'm confused by this because we've got folks confirming that the milkshakes are included with the deluxe package, but the brochure on RCCL's site doesn't even mention them.

It’s truly ship-dependent.  I recall some months ago Matt had a blog post that confirmed that the JR milkshakes had been officially added to the drinks covered by the DBP but I’m not sure it was ever uniformly implemented.  There’s really no easy answer to this one. You will have to confirm the procedure ship-by-ship.  I know that on NAV last Nov it was NOT included.

32 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

It’s truly ship-dependent.  I recall some months ago Matt had a blog post that confirmed that the JR milkshakes had been officially added to the drinks covered by the DBP but I’m not sure it was ever uniformly implemented.  There’s really no easy answer to this one. You will have to confirm the procedure ship-by-ship.  I know that on NAV las Nov it was NOT included.

Thank you, and too bad they don't make decisions like this universal.

On 11/6/2018 at 5:02 PM, Brandis said:

Second week on Harmony right now and happy to report that milkshakes are free at Johnny Rockets both with the Deluxe Drinks as well as the refreshment package. They swipe the card and a 100% discount is applied to the price. 

whoopwhoop!  i don't enjoy desserts but I do enjoy a milkshake once in a while!  will be enjoying at least 1 in November on Harmony!  YAY!!!