Solo cruisers to get double Crown and Anchor Society points

Matt

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I noticed in an article posted here about the Junior suites that:

The other main benefit to booking a junior suite is you get double the Crown and Anchor Society points. All suites are eligible for double Crown & Anchor Society points

As a solo cruiser, would I receive both the benefit f double points, plus the additional points for booking a junior suite?

Would defn be a tempting option if so!!!

I noticed in an article posted here about the Junior suites that:

The other main benefit to booking a junior suite is you get double the Crown and Anchor Society points. All suites are eligible for double Crown & Anchor Society points

As a solo cruiser, would I receive both the benefit f double points, plus the additional points for booking a junior suite?

Would defn be a tempting option if so!!!

I cannot speak from personal experience, but my expectation would be yes.  So solo in JS should get 4x the points essentially.

• 3 weeks later...

I just got back from my solo cruise. They credited me the single points, not double automatically. So I had to call to get them to correct it. Still hasnt been updated yet, so make sure you keep track of this stuff.

If they are going to charge us double for the cruise, we better get double the points, and shouldnt have to call for it!

I just got back from my solo cruise. They credited me the single points, not double automatically. So I had to call to get them to correct it. Still hasnt been updated yet, so make sure you keep track of this stuff.

If they are going to charge us double for the cruise, we better get double the points, and shouldnt have to call for it!

Wow, I'm surprised it wasn't automatic.

Also how was your cruise?  Post a cruise report in the other forum and include photos :)

I would...but it asks me to sign in, even though I am. Then when I try to sign in by entering my email address, it doesnt reconize me. Obviously I am missing something here...

I was actually referring to the message boards here, not the cruise review section of the site.  Sorry for the confusion.

As for the cruise review section, the username/password for there is independent of the message boards.