Oasis of the Seas secrets?

Matt

I havent been on the ship but I heard of a 'secret' balcony on deck 11 that overlooks the Aquatheater. 

That used to exist but in the recent refurbishment, they have been replaced with new staterooms

1) There are two Coke Freestyle machines in the Royal Promenade near the pizza parlor

2) Make your Next Cruise appointment as early in your cruise as possible. 6000 of your newest friends are waiting until day 6 or 7 

3) Johnny Rockets for breakfast - yes, really!

4) Don't worry about getting caught in the rain in Central Park, there are umbrellas at the entrances for you to use.

5) For a smallish upcharge, you can order a steak from Chops when eating in any of the main dining rooms (at least until Dynamic Dining comes on line) 

6) probably not specific to Oasis, but the cold soups are The Best Thing in the main dining rooms.

7) Ordering room service with the manual card gives you more delivery time options than using the smart TV application.

8) Book a Back to Back cruise; you'll never do everything you want to do on Oasis in just 7 days. 

9) Book your dining and entertainment reservations as early as possible. 

10) The fitness center is never crowded (go figure....)  (also probably not specific to Oasis)

11) The wifi really is fast enough to stream video and make wi-fi voice calls.

1) There are two Coke Freestyle machines in the Royal Promenade near the pizza parlor

2) Make your Next Cruise appointment as early in your cruise as possible. 6000 of your newest friends are waiting until day 6 or 7 

3) Johnny Rockets for breakfast - yes, really!

4) Don't worry about getting caught in the rain in Central Park, there are umbrellas at the entrances for you to use.

5) For a smallish upcharge, you can order a steak from Chops when eating in any of the main dining rooms (at least until Dynamic Dining comes on line) 

6) probably not specific to Oasis, but the cold soups are The Best Thing in the main dining rooms.

7) Ordering room service with the manual card gives you more delivery time options than using the smart TV application.

8) Book a Back to Back cruise; you'll never do everything you want to do on Oasis in just 7 days. 

9) Book your dining and entertainment reservations as early as possible. 

10) The fitness center is never crowded (go figure....)  (also probably not specific to Oasis)

11) The wifi really is fast enough to stream video and make wi-fi voice calls.

WOW Thanks Mark

That is very useful informations for anyone cruising on Allure and/or Oasis, not only for Matt future blog.

WOW Thanks Mark

That is very useful informations for anyone cruising on Allure and/or Oasis, not only for Matt future blog.

Thanks for the kind words. Oasis was my first cruise, so I'm sure I missed many things. 

One thing I should have added - even though the ship was full, I never felt crowded except at the Windjammer at peak times, and when there was a sale on cheap t-shirts towards the end of the cruise. I was kind of amazed that people who had just spent thousands on a vacation would go crazy to save a few dollars on a t-shirt. (OK, I admit to buying a couple myself, but....)

One thing I should have added - even though the ship was full, I never felt crowded except at the Windjammer at peak times, and when there was a sale on cheap t-shirts towards the end of the cruise. I was kind of amazed that people who had just spent thousands on a vacation would go crazy to save a few dollars on a t-shirt. (OK, I admit to buying a couple myself, but....)

That is a fleet wide phenomenon and I admit to looking too but usually they are not shirts I'd really want.  I have found a few over the years.