Now that I'm back from my cruise

Now that I'm back from my cruise, I wish I was back on a cruise. It was a much simpler time, even if it was just a week. Does anyone agree?

Same here. I got back from my cruise on Saturday and life was easier as you said....and more fun!  Just not having to worry about what to make for dinner was something I could use in my everyday life.

• 4 weeks later...

I listened to a comedian once on a cruise talking get about how you have to be careful about going home and thinking your still on the cruise. Wife made dinner and after the husband finished he got up threw is napkin down and walked to the other room. Wife got up and yelled " hey. Get back here and put thus in the dishwasher. This ain't the lido deck." haha. It was pretty funny and so true.

I listened to a comedian once on a cruise talking get about how you have to be careful about going home and thinking your still on the cruise. Wife made dinner and after the husband finished he got up threw is napkin down and walked to the other room. Wife got up and yelled " hey. Get back here and put thus in the dishwasher. This ain't the lido deck." haha. It was pretty funny and so true.

Haha, that is awesome