Change in NextCruise Program

Sorry to be OT but I'd like to ask a few questions about the NextCruise bookings.

First, do I have to book through RCL or can I use the Nextcruise with a TA. Currently it isn't associated with a TA.

Second, I want to book two cruises right now, 1 for this Christmas this year and the other Jan 2017. Can I apply my current Nextcruise booking to my Christmas cruise then purchase another Nextcruise certificate on that cruise and attach it to my Jan 2017 cruise that I've already booked?

Thanks

Luke

First, do I have to book through RCL or can I use the Nextcruise with a TA. Currently it isn't associated with a TA.

You can do either.  When you book a Nextcruise, if you booked the cruise you are currently on with a TA, your Nextcruise certificate will be assigned back to them (unless you tell them otherwise).

Second, I want to book two cruises right now, 1 for this Christmas this year and the other Jan 2017. Can I apply my current Nextcruise booking to my Christmas cruise then purchase another Nextcruise certificate on that cruise and attach it to my Jan 2017 cruise that I've already booked?

It would be better to book both cruises now because if you waited for your first cruise to get the Nextcruise for your second (and had already booked your Jan 2017 cruise), to apply Nextcruise for Jan 2017, I THINK you will have to make a new reservation, which would make you subject to whatever the prevailing prices were at that time.

Hope that made sense.