How to carry seapass

Lanyards seem to be the preferred way for most. I always have pockets in my clothing, so that's what I opt for. If going to the pool, I just use a small waterproof pouch that hangs around my neck.

I carry mine in my pockets too. 

Ya know what ? I wear a lanyard every day to work. I do NOT want to have to wear a lanyard when I am on vacation !

I just put my sea pass card in the little inside pocket of my shoulder purse. Sure, sometimes I have to search around inside my purse to find it but I don't mind. It's part of the fun.

I received a small RFID wallet/card holder a couple of years ago and it works great for me on the cruise. Has room for about 4-5 cards and a little cash, so on sea days it just holds my seapass card, on port days, add my ID, a couple of credit cards and some cash and we are ready to head ashore.

It is slightly larger than a credit card (height and width) and probably about 1/3" deep so its reasonably compact and is water resistant (at least judging from the results of failing to remove it from my shorts before jumping in the pool at Chankanaab last year).