Drinks with tea

poider

G'day, when we cruised on Radiance to NZ from Australia we purchased a premium drinks package.

We drank cocktails from lunch till bedtime, (they must have been watered down, because I don't usually drink much and i was ok).

Now we are going on the Voyager and we have chosen to not buy a drinks package.

What I would like to know........ What drinks are free?...

I think we had coffee and tea whenever we wanted it and i remember having orange juice with breakfast (freshly squeezed was extra).

So if we choose not to purchase a package..... what am i looking at paying for if I want a coffee with breakfast, a coke with lunch and maybe a beer or wine with tea/dinner?

Peter

You are correct.  "Faucet" water, tea, coffee, lemonade and a number of different kinds of juices are free.  You must pay for soda either individually or as part of a soft drink package which includes fountain sodas, bottled water, and in some cases, fresh juice (this varies by ship.  Sometimes you can get fresh juice for free...usually not).  Can sodas cost a little over $2.  All other alcoholic drinks are priced individually if you do not get a package.

"Regular" coffee for b'fast is free.  A coke for lunch will cost you slightly over $2 and a cocktail in the evenings is about $12.  I'm not sure what beer and wine run....but I would plan for $8 - $10 per.