Favorite Cocktail

poider

Haha....frozen mojito's are good..one of my favs when sitting outside drinking!! Usually one of the first drink once on board. And yes, I had lost track how many of those I have had each cruise.

The pineapple mojito they make in the boleros lounge is pretty good as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Royal really should, if they haven't already, put out a recipee book with just their alcoholic drink recipes. I'd love to know exactly which specifics they use in drinks that can vary some such as the mai tai.

Matt just posted 7 drink of the day recipes on the blog, looks like good ideas are contagious.

Last week I bought all the ingredients for a labadoozie, cost me 80 bucks :), oh well, I have enough to last me awhile.

I had to make a couple of substitutes though, couldnt find Papaya concentrate so I got Mango, and i used Pineapple juice instead of concentrate, and I used a Cococay cup instead of a Labadee one. I guess that makes it a Coco-loco (same recepie).

I think ill try a Blue Ed next, making drinks with a blender is fun.

Last week I bought all the ingredients for a labadoozie, cost me 80 bucks :), oh well, I have enough to last me awhile.

It's not a cheap drink to make at home.  My wife reminds me of that everytime I want to buy the stuff to make some.

• 3 weeks later...