Any suggestion about 2 Nights Escape Cruise on Allure 06-Nov-2015?

A 2-night cruise is better than no cruise at all but it's over before you know it and it's a tease.  You will find you barely have time for anything (like sleep) so to answer your question, it's not enough time to see it all by any means but then again, it's still a cruise!

Thought about doing one, but after really thinking about it, I don't think its worth it.

Just enough time to start figuring out what you like, knowing your away around the ship, etc. and then your in line to go home.

Plus the prices don't seem all that cheap by the time you had in the port fees & taxes that don't seem to be significantly lower than a 7 nighter.

The two nighters are fun if you can do it as a B2B. We did this on Disney to create a 9 day cruise, plus it gave us a chance to sail with family who could only do 2 nights. You're right, though about pricing. Our 2 night was half the cost of the 7 nighter, so much more on a per day basis.

As a general rule, the longer the cruise, the more cost-effective on a per-night basis it's going to be. The really short cruises are ridiculously expensive for what you get, IMO. Depending upon where you live, a 2-nighter could be a fun way to spend a couple of days but if the logistics of getting to the ship outweigh the [very short] fun of the cruise then I would say no.

Let's just say, I wouldn't do it !