Luggage Tags

LadyB

I'm sailing on Jewell of the Seas on September 27th and have printed my SetSail Pass that I present when checking in t the pier..  However, there were no luggage tags included

with what I printed off.  Does anyone know where I go to print my luggage tags? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bonnie Lee

Also LadyB you might want to look into the luggage tag holders they sell on Amazon.  We bought some years ago and they work really well.  The luggage tags you print off  will fold nicely into the the holders which come with a small cable that attaches to you luggage.  When ordering make sure you order the ones for Royal Caribbean   If you are flying in just wait till after the flight to attach the cruise tags 

59 minutes ago, MikeK said:

Also LadyB you might want to look into the luggage tag holders they sell on Amazon.  We bought some years ago and they work really well.  The luggage tags you print off  will fold nicely into the the holders which come with a small cable that attaches to you luggage.  When ordering make sure you order the ones for Royal Caribbean   If you are flying in just wait till after the flight to attach the cruise tags 

+2 ---- yep --- Worth their weight in gold 

1 hour ago, MikeK said:

Thanks for the heads up, but I bought a set of these for my cruise several years ago and absolutely love them.  I got the ones with the metal ring that screws closed and they have lasted really well for several crusies.

1 hour ago, MikeK said:

+3 lol 

4 hours ago, MikeK said:

+4 ordering mine now

I have three mid-September cruises.  My 'eDocs' are ready for 9/12 including luggage tags - 47 days. 

For my other cruises at 52 and 56 days, no eDocs yet, no luggage tags.  Luggage tags are usually found within your eDoc near the end.  This isn't the same as a SetSail pass.

A quick way to look for eDocs is in your dashboard once logged in.  Click the "View more details" link and the section will expand.  If you're eDocs are ready a link will appear for them.   Otherwise it will state "You have no cruise documents available at this time".

dashboard.jpeg

1 hour ago, twangster said:

I have three mid-September cruises.  My 'eDocs' are ready for 9/12 including luggage tags - 47 days. 

For my other cruises at 52 and 56 days, no eDocs yet, no luggage tags.  Luggage tags are usually found within your eDoc near the end.  This isn't the same as a SetSail pass.

A quick way to look for eDocs is in your dashboard once logged in.  Click the "View more details" link and the section will expand.  If you're eDocs are ready a link will appear for them.   Otherwise it will state "You have no cruise documents available at this time".

dashboard.jpeg

Thanks again, twangster!  I just checked and my edocs aren't ready quite yet, but I'm still 61 days out.  I'll check back when it get's in the upper 40's.

On 7/26/2018 at 7:51 AM, MikeK said:

We bought both the Royal Caribbean and the Carnival tags since we cruise on both. They hold up really well and never a worry about my luggage getting lost due to a torn tag. Highly recommend them. 

Our tags for the upcoming cruise showed up on 49 days to cruise date. I wouldn’t worry about printing the Set Sail pass until they show up. 

I've had mine for several years and love them.  I am going to do something this coming cruise in January that I haven't done before.  I'm going to see if they will fit the flimsy paper luggage tags that are given to you the night before you disembark.  You know, the ones that indicate what group you are in to leave the ship.  Last year the flimsy paper tags ripped off my luggage and my bags ended up in the lost and found.  A little scary when you or your porter can't find your bags.  The porter told us it happens more often then you think.  Never happened to me until last year and it never will again  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Please can any one help me

I've been trying to print out luggage tags for my cruise on Allure for weeks now. We sail in 5 days and i keep getting the error page (image attached)

It's not allowing me view the tags, so I can't even print

Will I be able to check in without the luggage tags? What do I do?

screenshots.thumb.png.33d5543976978430f57d5d086a3f4de7.png

Probably a silly question but, since I don't use color ink at home or at work and would like to print my luggage tags in color (they come in color right?),  can I just go to Staples and have them printed on colored heavier weight paper there?  How would they get access to the tags?  Am I overthinking this????

Its so cute that you'd think, based on my dumb question, that I would know how to do that!!  But a plain old black & white copy in my very special luggage tag holders from Amazon would be ok?  BTW, would love your thoughts on Majesty when you get back.  We sail her Oct 29th.

11 minutes ago, Pooch said:

Its so cute that you'd think, based on my dumb question, that I would know how to do that!!  But a plain old black & white copy in my very special luggage tag holders from Amazon would be ok?  BTW, would love your thoughts on Majesty when you get back.  We sail her Oct 29th.

Sure, black and white in the holders would be fine.

Will be doing the standard LIVEish for Majesty. Also might want to read Matt's Live Blog as well. 

Back on the subject of Staples. Their website has a feature to upload a document and create a print job. https://documents.staples.com

Don't have access to a computer where I could create a graphical walk thru of the process.

• 6 months later...