Rita's Crab Shack: Am I Missing it?

The venue is traditionally called "Rita's Cantina" on some Radiance class ships.  Aft of Windjammer in the outdoor seating area.  On Radiance however, Izumi occupies this space.  Look at deck plans for Serenade for example, on deck 11 aft.  

"Rita's Crab Shack" is/was a temporary designation given to the otherwise Rita's Cantina on Alaskan cruises.  I'm not certain Radiance still offers a crab leg venue.  I'll let you know for sure at the end of August ?

FWIW - Celebrity did offer crab legs on it's one-way Alaska itineraries in 2017.  

6 hours ago, twangster said:

The venue is traditionally called "Rita's Cantina" on some Radiance class ships.  Aft of Windjammer in the outdoor seating area.  On Radiance however, Izumi occupies this space.  Look at deck plans for Serenade for example, on deck 11 aft.  

"Rita's Crab Shack" is/was a temporary designation given to the otherwise Rita's Cantina on Alaskan cruises.  I'm not certain Radiance still offers a crab leg venue.  I'll let you know for sure at the end of August ?

FWIW - Celebrity did offer crab legs on it's one-way Alaska itineraries in 2017.  

@twangster Thank you for keeping me posted. We are really looking forward to Izumi, but was also hoping to hit Rita's Crab Shack. Will get our "fill" of crab, then, at Tracy's! I suspect that this cruise (or Seattle closed loop, or northbound) will be one that my family does more than a couple of times. It will be "our Caribbean of the north, . ..  waaay north!" Can't wait to read about your trip! Will you be live blogging or periscoping?