itinerary shore excursion st marteen/st kitts/st john/st lucia/barbados Recommendations?

lala

With regards shore excursions the only thing i have booked so far is the Atlantis Submarine trip in Barbados. 

A lot of the excursions involve water and my wife HATES water!! took me a long time to get her to agree to a cruise and even longer to agree to go on the Submarine, so im not going to push it any more by suggesting scuba diving or seawalks lol 

We'll be in three of those ports in November, so unfortunately not much help.  But what we've booked for Barbados is the Flavors of Barbados & Island Drive.  Little bit of scenery, little bit of local food, little bit of local rum.  In Antigua, we're planning a beach day that includes BBQ lunch and drinks. St. Martin will be a walk about day for us, going to visit the Yoda Museum, Belgium chocolate place, take in some local food at one of the boardwalk restaurants.  

Why don't you look into some of the excursions that take you around the island?  We did one in St. Kitts many years ago that took us to a fort, was really nice.  We wanted to hike the volcano but the kids were a bit younger at that point and we weren't sure we'd all make it.  I wish we had a cruise going back there so we could try it now.  But anyhoo that would be my suggestion.  If she enjoys history, each island has at least one excursion that takes you around in a comfy air-conditioned bus.  If they stop and give you some food and drink - all the better! 

On 7/20/2018 at 8:04 PM, milton said:

st Marteen  we rented a scooter to get to the French side. you can get a cab to get there. 20 min drive. don't forget to go to beach airport.

How safe is it to drive over there?

I was thinking about renting a car or a scooter. How is the parking at Maho beach?

As of now I have been able to do some research and I have some of the ports figured out.

St Kitts: Volcano Hike( we are into outdoor activities, so this looks amazing!)

St John's Antigua we are doing an excursion with a third party called https://antiguareefriders.com/

Barbados we are planning to rent a scooter or car to go to harrison's cave and also Animal Flower Cave and end up at a beach somewhere.

18 minutes ago, lala said:

St Kitts: Volcano Hike( we are into outdoor activities, so this looks amazing!)

Be warned about this one: A few here have done this excursion and posted about it, and have stated that it's not an excursion for anyone who isn't very physically fit and with lots of endurance. It's apparently a very fast-paced and strenuous hike over steep and at least moderately difficult terrain.

Just now, JLMoran said:

Be warned about this one: A few here have done this excursion and posted about it, and have stated that it's not an excursion for anyone who isn't very physically fit and with lots of endurance. It's apparently a very fast-paced and strenuous hike over steep and at least moderately difficult terrain.

Thank you. Yes we've done our research.

We love hiking, even though this one seems like a climb.

We just came back from an arizona hike, 3 days (50 miles)

If we survived that, we can handle anything lol.

But thanks for the tip ?

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 3:56 PM, lala said:

How safe is it to drive over there?

I was thinking about renting a car or a scooter. How is the parking at Maho beach?

I had no prob on scooter little bit of traffic till i got of town. parking is easy with the bike.

• 2 months later...
On 7/24/2018 at 4:21 PM, JLMoran said:

I want to book this excursion in November.  I think I should spend more time on the StairMaster at the gym.

• 1 month later...

If you have any motorcycle experience there is a really good company that rents out the 3 wheel Spyders. We rented one for the day and toured the whole island. We went where we wanted and stopped over by the airport and ate lunch. 

They supply helmets also. We really enjoyed it and will probably do it again. 

We rented a Jeep in Georgetown, Grand Cayman for what an excursion for 1 would have cost. We drove around for hours....although they drive on the left side, but the Hubs just stayed with the flow of traffic.

We are also on that September sailing on Freedom. I’m trying to find information on a big black Schooner in St Kitts we saw last time we were there.