CocoCay Excursions - Price Drops?

twangster

I have a couple of stops at CocoCay in the coming months so I though I'd look at booking a shore dive there since my previous attempts at this excursion were unsuccessful when we missed our call on CocoCay due to weather.  At around $60 it's a cheap way to keep current with a periodic scuba dive and even though it is a shore dive and not very deep, there is often great color and marine life at shallow depths so why not?

In the process I've discovered that all CocoCay excursion are more expensive in August on Empress compared to Mariner and Enchantment in September.   This is with no sales offered at the moment.  The price drop ranges from 6% to just under 20%.  

Certified Dive - August $61,   September $57

Beach Bungalows - August $265,  September $223

Parasail Adventure - August $102,   September $96

Ocean View Deluxe Cabana - August $293,   September $247

This pattern continues with all other excursion for CocoCay.

Going back into the the time machine, when I booked the Certified Dive for Nov. 2017 the price was $54 but I think there was a sale at the time if I recall correctly.  

The website lists all shore excursions for CocoCay here:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/destinations/shoreExcursions/subGateWayByPort/search.do?LocationCode=CCA

Interesting that even the August (more expensive) cruise planner prices are cheaper than what is listed on the generic shore excursion section of the website.  For example the scuba dive is $68 there:

820049321_CCScuba.jpeg.62dc37e7655a9857f06abf46a9d2c828.jpeg

August:

544872250_CCScubaAugust.jpeg.5d60f34b45202e97eafec615c93150e0.jpeg

September (both cruises):

673244772_CCScubaSept.jpeg.3010682e87ccfb666f0e77564519a612.jpeg

I've also noted the slide on land isn't offered anymore.  

Really hoping with 3 scheduled call on CocoCay over the next two months that I'll make on at least one of them before the pier is completed.  I missed the last two due to weather.

Ay any rate I've captured screen shots of the current offerings so we can compare prices at some Perfect point in the future.