vision of the sea europe trip

milton

On the ship it will likely vary as the currency exchange rate varies.  I'm thinking it probably isn't anywhere close to a wholesale rate and likely not as favorable as a consumer rate available on land. 

Few things on any cruise line ship will be the best that is available, including currency exchange.  

8 minutes ago, milton said:

what is the exchange rate dollars to euros. if this is not the right site can someone help me

Get the euros in the U.S. I went to Venice/Med cruise on Rhapsody this past May/June and my banks exchange rate was at .86 to the Dollar compared to that if you exchange in Europe,  which was .82 to the Dollar plus their fee.

Just now, twangster said:

On the ship it will likely vary as the currency exchange rate varies.  I'm thinking it probably isn't anywhere close to a wholesale rate and likely not as favorable as a consumer rate available on land. 

Few things on any cruise line ship will be the best that is available, including currency exchange.  

I tried very hard to get info from r c no luck. I do know what you are sayin bout bad rates on board. its a sin that info is not available. thank you

Just now, princevaliantus said:

Get the euros in the U.S. I went to Venice/Med cruise on Rhapsody this past May/June and my banks exchange rate was at .86 to the Dollar compared to that if you exchangev in Europe  which was .82 to the Dollar plus their fee.

chase bank rate is .73 today what bank did you use?

thanx