Anyone else having trouble "checking in" online?

Lisant

I am going on my very first cruise soon and have been trying to do my online check in yesterday and today. It keeps kicking me out to a page that says customer service. When I call, they say they are closed. So frustrated as work 12.5 hr shifts and only have so much time to get this all done. Is anyone else having these issues? 

Thank you in advance!

FWIW, it does seem that Royal's website has some maintenance windows in the early part of the workday morning. I tried doing online checkin today around 7:30 AM and got notifications that my reservation was being modified and to check back later. Also couldn't access Cruise Planner, it said there was an issue locking my reservation. Came back at 9:00 AM and had no issues accessing the Online Checkin screen in my usual Safari browser, non-private mode.

53 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

FWIW, it does seem that Royal's website has some maintenance windows in the early part of the workday morning. I tried doing online checkin today around 7:30 AM and got notifications that my reservation was being modified and to check back later. Also couldn't access Cruise Planner, it said there was an issue locking my reservation. Came back at 9:00 AM and had no issues accessing the Online Checkin screen in my usual Safari browser, non-private mode.

Hamster on the spinning wheel powering database server gets a break each morning.