Spa while in port

Hello all! My husband and I are cruising on Allure in September, Eastern Caribbean itinerary. I am planning to take advantage of spa treatment discounts while in port. Does anyone have any idea what we should expect for a discount on a massage, for example, while in port? I am seeing 50 minute swedish massage treatments for $89 on the Cruise Planner right now which seems fairly reasonable...wondering if the prices get much better than that once you're underway and in port?

Thanks!!

I agree.  $89 for a 50 min massage is a pretty good price.  Be sure that you can actually GET that price.  They usually have 1 appointment (which is normally very early on the first day) at the low price and then everything at a normal time is much higher.

But if you can get that price and you're happy with the appointment time, I say book it and forget about onboard prices.

19 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I agree.  $89 for a 50 min massage is a pretty good price.  Be sure that you can actually GET that price.  They usually have 1 appointment (which is normally very early on the first day) at the low price and then everything at a normal time is much higher.

Great advice too, @WAAAYTOOO ! Hard to say no to $89, I might just pull a YOLO and move quickly ?

5 hours ago, Tom Cruises said:

Great advice too, @WAAAYTOOO ! Hard to say no to $89, I might just pull a YOLO and move quickly ?

Yep, I'd book it because if you wait for the sale on board, you probably won't get the time (and price) you had hoped for. Heck, book it now and who know, perhaps a sale will appear on the cruise planner. ?

The best price that I have seen were offered at the Lady’s Pamper Party. They were offered a few times during my last cruise on Anthem in May. They offered a number of discounts for those that attended. I do not recall the price, but it was lower than any of the specials offered throughout the cruise plus included add ons. If it is something you really want, book it and if a better sale comes along, you could get the better price. Remember, there will be the 18% service fee. Enjoy!!!

Try booking it in the cruise planner for exact pricing.

This is one of those "Prices Starting FROM" items. 

1355785909_spamasage.jpeg.3bc1e033d8f98d910ccadc8ee609fc7c.jpeg

For several of my upcoming cruises there are no $89 time slots left on any day.  Pricing varies from $99, $119 or $129 regardless if it is a sea day or port day.  Although I did find boarding day prices of $79 on one cruise.

1863970564_SpaCPPrices.jpeg.9b42df48ff8d144b026d847c3e0578e5.jpeg