Toiletries?

We leave tomorrow to start heading to Florida for our first RCCL cruise! I am very excited! We will sail on Mariner on 16 July. 

My question is about toiletries on the ship ... will they have small shampoos/conditioners/bars of soap? And are they replenished? I would rather not bring stuff and use theirs because I hate packing that stuff LOL 

Thanks everyone! 

We always traveling with only carry on. ( Such a tiny suit case).. We can’t bring a big spray of sunscreen/ shampoo/conditioner for all of us.  I have to shop before embarkation.

Is there any Super market near port ??  We will stay Holiday Inn Express Airport & Cruise port 1150 West State Road 84 Fort Lauderdale. or I could buy at store in the ship.

56 minutes ago, Mljstr said:

My experience is the ship stores have VERY limited choices so buy what you need or want before embarking. 

So limited, in fact, that for several days I thought that ship didn't even have such a store.

I was on Mariner last week, and I kept wondering, "If someone wants a chocolate bar, I think the only option is to scrape the frosting from a piece of cake." I finally  went to Guest Services, and asked them. They pointed me right across the Promenade to a store called "Port Merchants". At the time, that store was closed, and looking through the windows I saw nothing but liquor. When I went inside later on, I could see a few snacks behind the cash register, and some toiletries and electronics in the back of the store.

13 hours ago, CGTLH said:

Typical toiletries will be a dispenser in the shower of body wash/shampoo all-in-one combo and I think a bar of soap on the counter. If staying in a Junior Suite or better you'll get the small size bottles of shampoo, body wash, and conditioner.

For junior suite and above, do these little bottles get replenished like they would in a normal hotel? I can't imagine they would last a week...

19 minutes ago, spiralqueen said:

For junior suite and above, do these little bottles get replenished like they would in a normal hotel? I can't imagine they would last a week...

Yes, they do.  If you're staying in a JS and above on an Oasis or Quantum class ship, the toiletries are better (IMO).  They are from the L'Occitane line.  I'm pretty sure (from scopes and other reviews) that the rest of the fleet does not carry that line.

21 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Yes, they do.  If you're staying in a JS and above on an Oasis or Quantum class ship, the toiletries are better (IMO).  They are from the L'Occitane line.  I'm pretty sure (from scopes and other reviews) that the rest of the fleet does not carry that line.

Awesome, good to know! As luck would have it, I will be going in a JS on Allure so that sounds like one less thing I need to pack. Yay!