Questions about Ships

We are seasoned Royal cruisers but have 3 options and are having trouble deciding on our summer/fall 2019 cruise!  We have been to all of these ports before and each of our options are i a 2 bedroom balcony suite.  We do NOT need to fly to any of these ports.  All are within 3 - 5 hours drive.

Option 1 - Serenade of the Seas, August 2019 - 7 night Bermuda.  It is 3 full days in Bermuda and we love that island!  We have never been on that ship.

Option 2 - Adventure of the Seas, September or October 2019 - 8 night Bermuda, Nassau and Cococay.  It is 1 day in each port.  We have never been on that ship.

Option 3 - Grandeur of the Seas, September 2019 - 9 night Bermuda, Nassau and Cococay.  It is 1 1/2 days in Bermuda and 1 day in other ports.  We have been on this ship and love her.

As far as the suite goes, we LOVED Grandeur 2 bedroom aft suite and it looks by far, the nicest of the 3.   The Serenade looks like the smallest balcony and room overall (which we use a lot).

Would love others opinions of our options.  

As far as price, Serenade is the most expensive, followed by Grandeur and then Adventure.

HELP!!!

I’d  give Adventure a try. I went on her, before some of her refurbishments. It’s a neat ship with a lot to offer. Royal Promenade, Flow Rider, the new slides and then the usual contemporary relaxation is available. 

Since your seasoned and have visited all the ports already, seems like the only thing to change up is the ship! Plus if I read your post right, it’s the cheapest as well! Win win!

Either way it sounds like an epic vacation! Good luck! 

I've sailed all of those ships.  I'd book all of them again. 

I gotta say I love deck 7 extended balconies on Radiance class.  Not sure what's available but the forward and aft deck 7 balconies on Serenade are pretty good if you can deal with seeing your neighbors.  However compared to an aft 2 BDR suite on a longer sailing?  As much as I love both ships I'm thinking Lady G wins that one.

3 days in port?  I'm not sure I've seen that before.  That's pretty cool.

I'm guessing you have already sort of figured it out.  Follow you heart.  You know what works best for you. 

With no kid worries, and if all itins are equal, I say go with the longest.  I, also, am partial to Grandeur.  We were just on her in June/July and will be on her again in October and December...then again in Sept. 2019.

I don't see how you can go wrong with a 2 BR suite no matter which one you choose !  Nice options to have

4 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

With no kid worries, and if all itins are equal, I say go with the longest.  I, also, am partial to Grandeur.  We were just on her in June/July and will be on her again in October and December...then again in Sept. 2019.

I don't see how you can go wrong with a 2 BR suite no matter which one you choose !  Nice options to have

I am jealous!!!! I did get a certificate for 100 off a cruise. I am a high roller?.