Shore excursion reserved not appearing

Baked Alaska

We have reserved the fly-out fly fishing excursion for the July 19th Alaska Southbound Sailing. I was able to reserve and pay for this excursion back in April 2018. Now, when I look at excursions for Juneau this does not appear anymore. Is that because it is sold out? It still appears in My Calendar and haven't received a refund. 

Just now, Baked Alaska said:

@KathyC aka KathLuvsGH In your experience, how soon do you receive the notification? I've noticed that it has been absent from the Juneau excursions for about a month, now.

Honestly, I don't stalk the shore excursions tab in my cruise planner all that often, so I can't answer that.  I've only had a couple cancelled over the years.  I did recently get a notification when an excursion we had booked changed a stop - just one small part of the day - giving us the option to cancel if we don't like the change.  

I wouldn't panic at this point.  I have noticed things like bungalows and cabanas disappear and return all the time.  As long as it's still appearing in your calendar I wouldn't worry. If it makes you feel better, you can call shore excursions to make sure it hasn't been cancelled.

Just now, CaptTJ said:

We had this happen on our last cruise. We couldn’t pull it up anymore but when we got on the ship we had our tickets and the excursion was listed on the cruise compass. Maybe currently sold out, or a website glitch.....knowing current conditions a website glitch could be plausible. 

Thank you CaptTJ. That is very reassuring.