Question about entertainment

My husband and I were on Liberty OTS in June and booked our next cruise on the same ship for March 2020.  Will the entertainment be different in two years? Is there anyone that has been on the same ship within this same time frame that could give me a little insight? I talked my parents into going with us and was hoping to have something new to see in the evenings.

The entertainment should be different. I mean, some things will be the same and are consistent amongst most ships (IE Love and marriage, sexy legs contest, belly flop contest and quest) but there should be a different Cruise Director this time around and so each one throws their own twist into it with their staff. There should be a Different comedian, giest performers etc..

We’ve been on ships twice in a year and some things are different but some are the same. 

One thing to consider, the main welcoming show and if they had a specific broadway production show, that may be the same. For instance, when I sailed on Brillance they had the same headliner show featuring queen,Styx and other classic covers that was on it two years prior. However, the dancers and singers were different so they threw their own spice on it. 

I hope this helps to get an idea. After as many cruises as iv been on, iv seen most of the consistent things but every cruise there’s something new and entertaining. 

The main show like the Broadway shows will likely be the same.  I saw it on Liberty in February and enjoyed it.  Certain Royal Caribbean original production numbers may or may not change over 2 years.  They are a significant cost to produce and staff up for.  They just can't change those frequently but they may be getting close to doing so anyways so 2 years might put you over that threshold.

Other acts will almost certainly change.  Pub singers, bands, comedians, etc.