Well Doesn't that Figure

Woke up this morning to do the check in for my Allure of the Seas cruise that departs in 90 days only to see the dreaded message of"  We are unable to update your information at this time. Please try again later.  I really wanted to make sure I get tickets to the play "Mama Mia" as well as do my regular check in. On Liberty of the Seas you just had to show up but for this ship you need to reserve tickets. Does anyone know how you go about doing that through the Royal website? I hope it's back up and working at some point today......

48 minutes ago, DirktheCat said:

I was just logged on and made purchases without any problems.  Maybe try a different browser? 

Yep I did just that and got on and just finished the check in. Only problem is my set sail pass does not print on one page so did landscape and it prints on two pages. Oh well...at least it's done. And read an old post from Matt that Mama Mia tickets are available 75-60 days before the cruise.