Is Rooibos (Red Bush) Tea Available?

1 hour ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Personal opinion here...If you are a serious and picky tea drinker (I am), then pack your own tea.  I do every time.

That's what I did for my coffee. You can get flavored creamers at any gas station on the mainland, but I feared that it would count as "specialty coffee", and I was correct. So I brought along a bunch of packets of Tasters Choice Grench Vanilla powdered instant coffee. 

1 hour ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Personal opinion here...If you are a serious and picky tea drinker (I am), then pack your own tea.  I do every time.

When I drank 'normal' tea, I would always bring my own. But I gave up caffeine a couple of years ago and now drink red bush instead but I'm not bothered about the brand. Wanted to avoid taking my own if they already have it on-board. 

2 hours ago, hayley_bopp said:

When I drank 'normal' tea, I would always bring my own. But I gave up caffeine a couple of years ago and now drink red bush instead but I'm not bothered about the brand. Wanted to avoid taking my own if they already have it on-board. 

Next time I blog, I will show a pic of what I pack for tea.  I drink "normal" tea and herbal.  But I only drink organic, which is why I pack my own.  And even then, the brand matters.  Even I think that I am ridiculous.  ? The good thing is that tea weighs barely anything, and I have a 9 year old who can (is forced) to carry it in her carry on.  That is her "fee" for the free cruise. ?