Glass Blocks

Okay..thanks..trying to plan it out so we would get our block for the Serenade...that doesn't look like its going to be the case as it stands now...Oasis cruise would be the one as scheduled.  Looks like i will have to add in a cruise before then...that just bite! ?? But who am i to argue for another cruise. ???

11 minutes ago, mworkman said:

Okay..thanks..trying to plan it out so we would get our block for the Serenade...that doesn't look like its going to be the case as it stands now...Oasis cruise would be the one as scheduled.  Looks like i will have to add in a cruise before then...that just bite! ?? But who am i to argue for another cruise. ???

That's the @twangster way of doing things!

Just now, CGTLH said:

Challenge of the block: Trying to plan what ship to get a block on. I'm also part of the crowd planning out what ship I'll get my next block on.

I want to be part of that group too...but I'm just happy to finally make Diamond next month!  Hard to plan that far with set vacation times.....

45 minutes ago, CGTLH said:

Challenge of the block: Trying to plan what ship to get a block on.

I'm also part of the crowd planning out what ship to get my next block on.

Me too. The way I have planned, I will get s block every year. One on Majesty.  Two on Grandeur. Next year is Marnier. The year after Navigator.

Really, no need to plan your cruises around getting the block. There are trading forums(CC) as well as buying on eBay.

I am 2 points short now(208) and will get a 210 block on Brilliance on day 2 (21 day B2B) in Sept. Just check in with the Loyalty Ambassador after boarding.

15 hours ago, mworkman said:

What are the milestones for Glass Blocks...is that what C&A talks about

1. A commemorative gift will be delivered to you during the sailing on which you attain your 140, 210, 280 and 350 cruise points and on every 70 cruise points thereafter.

A little known Royal Caribbean "secret":

After you collect your 9th crystal block and become Pinnacle......then you collect crystal obelisks at every 350 cruise points after 700. 

10 hours ago, twangster said:

Trading forums?  eBay?  Doesn't count unless you earn it.  ?

I could not agree with this more.

43 minutes ago, twangster said:

I will.  No different than framing a diploma and hanging it on a wall.  If you didn't earn it...  ?

Or walking around with a knock off designer handbag....that's the shopaholic in me talking ?