Salsa excursion Costa Maya input if anyone has been on it

Diane.M

We are considering the following excursion offered through Royal

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/shoreExcursions/product/detail/view.do?sourcePage=shorexByPort&ProductCode=CMA5&DestinationCode=

Has anyone done this excursion?  It is at Mahahaul beach.  I think the dancing sounds fun!  If I can get hubby to participate.

Thanks in advance for any help.  

I did this excursion with my aunt when we were on the Liberty in April.  We both enjoyed it.  We had about 20 people in the class and made 3 kinds of salsa.  They also provided drinks while we made them.  After we finished the salsas, we had about 15 minutes of salsa lesson.  I am 49 years old and was the youngest in the class!  If I can locate my camera card, I will try to upload some of the photos from the class here.

On 7/7/2018 at 7:00 AM, davelliott said:

I did this excursion with my aunt when we were on the Liberty in April.  We both enjoyed it.  We had about 20 people in the class and made 3 kinds of salsa.  They also provided drinks while we made them.  After we finished the salsas, we had about 15 minutes of salsa lesson.  I am 49 years old and was the youngest in the class!  If I can locate my camera card, I will try to upload some of the photos from the class here.

Thank you! We were camping and without it phone service.  I’m hoping to decide before Black Friday. ???.  It sounds fun and non stress.  We are 60... we may fit right in 

The beach was very crowded.  Chairs were packed so close together.  We walked down to the water so we could walk in it to cool off a bit, but never got in the water more than ankle-deep.  It was so hot that we spent most of the time just walking up and down the paved area looking in the shops.  There was a lot of sea grass but it was all just at the water line.  Once we stepped over that and got in the ankle-deep water, we didn't see much of it. 

20180412_143502.jpg

2 hours ago, davelliott said:

The beach was very crowded.  Chairs were packed so close together.  We walked down to the water so we could walk in it to cool off a bit, but never got in the water more than ankle-deep.  It was so hot that we spent most of the time just walking up and down the paved area looking in the shops.  There was a lot of sea grass but it was all just at the water line.  Once we stepped over that and got in the ankle-deep water, we didn't see much of it. 

20180412_143502.jpg

Thanks again for pictures, it does look very crowded.  I would most likely do what you did.