Anticipated Changes to Ovation as it moves to Alaska?

Does anyone have any insight to whether there will be changes to Ovation when it moves to Alaska next summer (2019). We are booked for June 14-21 and have been on Anthem, just wondered if they will have Broadway/West End type Broadway show, etc. It does not appear to have this type of entertainment now. I understand there is a NOODLE place instead of Johnny Rockets? Any other differences that folks are aware of.

• 2 weeks later...

This may be an indicator, albeit small.  I've been on the Radiance twice: Hawaii (repositioning from Australia/NZ) and then an Alaska cruise.  The one change I noticed was Rita's Catina was changed to Rita's Crab Shack.  I imagine small changes will take place.   Enjoy - you will love Alaska.

9 hours ago, Bob_KY said:

This may be an indicator, albeit small.  I've been on the Radiance twice: Hawaii (repositioning from Australia/NZ) and then an Alaska cruise.  The one change I noticed was Rita's Catina was changed to Rita's Crab Shack.  I imagine small changes will take place.   Enjoy - you will love Alaska.

Last week, at the NextCruise office on Harmony I talked with someone who had a manager id and asked him what changes there would be on Ovation next year.

He told me that only some small changes will take places. Nothing about a Broadway show or anything else. It doesn't matter, it's a great ship and an awesome trip. 

• 9 months later...
6 minutes ago, JayJay said:

Does anyone know when the Show times and dates  will be released on June 14 Alaska Cruise on Ovation of the Seas?The only show showing is Pixels.

Welcome to the message boards!

Pixels is the only bookable show on Ovation.  All main theater entertainment is first come, first seated.  

6 minutes ago, ScooterScott22 said:

It looks like he posted that about 10 months ago.  Likely changed since he did respond to the roll call for next weeks initial Alaska.

Sorry for chiming in but we are one week out so i’m getting excited.

Ha! I didn't even look at the dates. Ugh, sorry - I'm not awake yet.  I know better than to post right when I get up.

15 hours ago, twangster said:

I was originally doing Ovation in June but my other guests wanted to do something else.  When I cancelled Spectrum it opened up the May 13 special Ovation itinerary which was too attractive to pass up.    

We are sailing next week too.  It is going to be a fantastic cruise!

as far as i have researched the izumi doesnt offer hibachi service which is a real disappointment since i missed it on harmony. rockets is pictured on RCL incentive (business conferences) site but isnt listed on deck plans. so as far as that goes, i dont think they have any idea if to leave as is or what. booked for august, from what i have seen on youtube and then these issues I may talk to TA and see if can switch to radiance