Online Check-In

CaptTJ

2 hours ago, CaptTJ said:

Cruise coming up, got a notification to do the online checking. When I try to complete it it doesn’t load and gives and error. Anyone else have problems? 

I just did my online check in for my August cruise a few hours ago.  No problems at all.  I used Google Chrome and like @twangster said above, I usually clear all cache etc. before I log into Royal. 

• 10 months later...
39 minutes ago, Ramon Gonzalez said:

Did my check in on my laptop and didn't know that you get expedited arrival if you check in on your phone, we are a group of 8 everyone else got expedited , can we still board together? First time cruising. 

Yes, expedited arrival only applies to the check-in process, not the boarding process.

1 hour ago, Ramon Gonzalez said:

Did my check in on my laptop and didn't know that you get expedited arrival if you check in on your phone, we are a group of 8 everyone else got expedited , can we still board together? First time cruising. 

Expedited arrival just means that they won't need to check-in at the port and they can bypass the folks with the tablets or not have to go to the counter.  Everyone will get corralled into the same waiting area for boarding purposes.

1 hour ago, Ramon Gonzalez said:

Has the rest of your group cruised before? We're taking our second and got Expedited check in, but my mother in law and kiddo are on their first, and didn't, despite using the same app. Not too worried about it, as check-in at PC was trivial last time anyway.