Points for land tour portion of Alaska cruise

I assume you are referring to cruise (loyalty) points ?  For all regular rooms, it is 1 point per night, so on a 7 night cruise you would receive 7 points, 5 night cruise is 5 points, etc.  Anything 
Junior Suite or above is 2 points per night (14 points for a 7 night cruise).  If you travel solo and pay the double occupancy rate you receive 2 points for each night (14 points for a 7 night cruise) and if you cruise solo and pay the double occupancy rate in a Junior Suite or higher you get 3 points per night (21 points on a 7 night cruise).

There are some esoteric subtleties relating to discounted cruises which are too complex to explain here (not that I fully understand them myself !) but generally, 1 point per cruise night for every person in the room for inside - balcony.  The cruiser receives the points regardless of who pays for the cruise.

Correct you get points based on the land tour and cruise. In my case I had booked the "8B" cruisetour on Radiance (13 nights) and was in a suite for the cruise part.

Total points earned was 26, 13 points for each night and an extra 13 points for staying in a suite for the cruise.

2 hours ago, CGTLH said:

Correct you get points based on the land tour and cruise. In my case I had booked the "8B" cruisetour on Radiance (13 nights) and was in a suite for the cruise part.

Total points earned was 26, 13 points for each night and an extra 13 points for staying in a suite for the cruise.

Thank you for the response. For the land tour portion of your trip were there any additional benefits as a suite guest?