Independence Ben & Jerry's "Sweet"

We are thinking about booking spring 2016 on the independence of the seas 4 day to Cozumel. I had seen some stuff about the cabin last year and for some reason it popped into my head last night. We need a short cruise for spring and we had already sailed the Enchantment so I didn't think royal would have much to offer

But luckily the Independence is sailing some 3 and 4 night trips in 2016. I mentioned this to my travel agent to see if she had previously had any guests stay in the room or heard much about it. Well, I checked my email today and she had run a booking for me to hold the room on April 14, 2016! Awesome agent!

Anyway what are your thoughts on the Independence and the cabin if you have stayed in it?

I've been in there twice. We enjoyed it. I made a

two years ago.

The decorations of the cabin are very cute, and the free ice cream is a real treat.

What's really nice is access to the Concierge and the "Cowcierge" Lounge. It's a nice place to relax before dinner with a drink, plus it's great meeting others in the lounge and chatting with them during the week.

People have commented that there is frequent, loud noise from a nearby crew door. We didn't notice it two years ago, but last month, we did finally figure out what people were talking about. It's a service door in the Ben & Jerry's shop. We could hear it, but it wasn't loud enough to disturb us. I thought it was actually quieter than hearing an adjacent cabin door close.